Set on a quiet street in Mount Carmel, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has been reimagined inside and out. The home has been fully renovated to evoke feelings of a classic Craftsman in both style and function. A remodeled chef’s kitchen boasts granite counters, new soft-close cabinets, stainless appliances, recessed lighting, and a skylight. All new finishes include new white oak hardwood floors throughout, crown moldings, baseboards, door and window trim, hardware, closet doors, French doors in the living room, and fresh paint inside and out. Convenient innovations abound including built-in USB ports in the kitchen and master bedroom, a Nest thermostat, and an HD air antenna. A new gas line in the kitchen, water main, copper piping, energy efficient furnace, and central air conditioning were all installed.
The home is immediately welcoming, with a new pergola framing the front, further highlighting the Craftsman style. Step out into the all new backyard which offers both a lawn area plus a paver patio with space for a grill, offering plenty of space for outdoor dining, entertaining, and recreation. Cultivate your own veggies on the raised bed, the ideal space for a small garden. Pick lemons from your mature lemon tree and enjoy a glass of homemade lemonade as you entertain in your yard. A paver walkway connects to the side yard entrance with lawn, while views of Emerald Hills highlight the front of the home. The newly landscaped lot features new sprinklers, drains, and exterior lights with automatic timer in the front of the home.
The approximately 1270 square foot home offers:
● Welcoming entryway.
● Living room with French doors to backyard.
● Dining room with sliding glass doors to the back patio.
● The completely remodeled kitchen offers all new features including granite counters, glass subway tile backsplash, soft-close drawers, ample cabinets (some with pull-out shelves and some with opaque glass fronts), under-cabinet lighting, recessed lighting, and a skylight. Amenities include a new Frigidaire six-burner gas range, Frigidaire dishwasher, and Samsung refrigerator.
● Master bedroom with new sliding barn door opening to the updated en suite bathroom featuring glass shower, new granite vanity with two clear glass vessel sinks, and refaced and stained wood cabinets.
● Two additional bedrooms, one featuring a closet with built-in organizer.
● Hall bathroom with a recently re-glazed bathtub, granite vanity, stacked cabinets, and a skylight.
● Hall linen and coat closets.
● Central A/C with remote control via Nest thermostat.
● House configure for Philip Hue wireless lighting.
● Two-car garage with new automatic high-end garage door, huge built-in storage shelves, Electrolux washer and dryer, and side yard access.
521 Ruby is located close to schools and only blocks from Stafford Park known for the music in the park concert series as well as expansive Red Morton Park, featuring a pool, tennis courts, picnic areas, and ball fields. While maintaining a quiet neighborhood ambiance, the home boasts an excellent commute location, with Highway 84, 280, and 101 all nearby, and is close to the dining and entertainment of thriving downtown Redwood City.